If you’re one of the many business owners who are looking for ways to boost your brand, you may be wondering about the role of brand ambassadors. After all, they can be a powerful tool in encouraging sales and reaching new customers. But what exactly are brand ambassadors and what can they do for your business?
MegaWorxx is a brand ambassador agency that can supply you with trained sales activators and brand awareness teams to either sell or create brand awareness around your brand help you connect with the right people to represent your brand. We’ll start by discussing what a brand ambassador is, and the different types of ambassadors that are out there.
Then, we’ll explain why brand ambassadors are important, and exactly how they can improve your business. Finally, we’ll show you how MegaWorxx can help you find and work with very best brand ambassadors out there!
What is a brand ambassador?
A brand ambassador is someone who agrees to promote and sell your products or services in exchange for compensation.
Brand ambassadors are often social media influencers with large followings, but they can also be sales activators, celebrities, athletes and promotional staff.
What are the different types of brand ambassadors?
There are three main types of brand ambassadors:
- Sales activators are brand ambassadors who not only create brand awareness around your product or brand but also actively sell your products in various locations such as in-stores, center courts in the malls etc. Sales activators are performance driven and are usually incentivized to make sales on behalf of certain brands or companies.
- Celebrity brand ambassadors are famous people who endorse your products or services. This endorsement can come in the form of a social media post, an appearance in an advertisement, or simply wearing your products in public.
- Social media influencers can also become brand ambassadors, though they don’t necessarily have to be famous. These ambassadors have large followings on social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat. They use their platforms to promote your products or services to their followers.
- Finally, you can also hire promotional staff for marketing events or brand activations. These brand ambassadors interact with customers and help promote your products or services in a more hands-on way.
How can brand ambassadors improve my business?
There are many ways that brand ambassadors can help improve your business:
- They can reach new audiences by promoting your products or services to their followers or the public.
- They can convert shoppers or customers from one brand to another.
- They can generate buzz around your brand.
- They can help you connect with potential customers in a more personal way.
- They can boost brand recognition and loyalty.
- They can increase sales and leads by promoting your products or services to their followers.
- They can help you build a more positive reputation for your brand.
And if you use well-trained and experienced promoters from a reputable brand ambassador company like MegaWorxx, you get the added benefit of being able to meet your customers where they are. Our awesome brand ambassadors can attend expos and trade shows, interact with potential leads in a retail setting, or form a key part of a larger field marketing strategy.
Quickfire brand ambassador FAQs
What is a brand ambassador and what are some examples of brand ambassadors?
A brand ambassador is anyone who agrees to promote your products or services, either in return for some kind of compensation, or just because they think you’re doing a really great job! Some examples of brand ambassadors include promoters at events, social media influencers, celebrities, retail staff, athletes that your brand sponsors, or niche experts who believe in your offering.
What is a role of a brand ambassador?
The role of a brand ambassador is to promote AND SELL your products or services, generate excitement around your brand, and increase sales. Depending on the setting, they can also help to educate customers about the use of your products or services, or get feedback from the public about what they like and dislike about your offering.
Do brand ambassadors get paid?
Yes, our brand ambassadors always get paid mostly based on an hourly rate or a monthly flat fee.
How MegaWorxx can help
If you’re ready to grow your business with the help of brand ambassadors, MegaWorxx can help! As one of South Africa’s most experienced brand ambassador companies, we specialise in connecting businesses with the right ambassadors for their needs. We’ll work with you to create a campaign that meets your goals and budget. Contact us today to get started!